Earth Keeper's Medicine
A Herbal Mystery School for Women
"To know the Earth, is to know ourselves.
There is no separation between nature and humanity, we are woven together inextricably. However we must remember our tie to the Earth was never meant to be one of reliance, but rather a bond of interdependency that reflects reverence, devotion, and love for one another. After all our inner ecology is a direct mirror to the world around us. The Earth's seasons, cycles, ever changing weather patterns are mirrored in our soma/body, emotions, muscle, blood, and bones.
We are one with the Earth and the Earth is one with us.
When we remember this the whole world will be healed."
The Earth Keeper's Medicine
Is a 7 month apprenticeship in devotion to tending the earth, the feminine, ourselves, each other, and communtities through somatic practices, shamanic healing, holistic herbalism and earth-based medicine practices & ceremony
Over the course of 7 months and 13 moons, 13 women will gather to heal themselves, tend to the Earth, and step into their roles as Earth Keeper's, those who are devoted to healing with, through, by, and for the Earth.
We will gather for 1 weekend intensive a month to sit in sacred circle, tend to a sacred medicine garden, learn & explore hands on herbal medicine making, dive into shamanic journeys & healing practices, explore the power of elemental medicine & energy healing, create divine feminine ceremonies & rituals, and to be held in a container of empowerment, support, and love.
Throughout the month each woman will create her own herbal formulations, dive deep into personal and group soul-work, receive 1:1 shamanic & somatic coaching, work hands on in our collective medicine garden, journal, go on shamanic journeys, and be held in her journey of exploration, awakening, and remembering to the medicine within her and all around her. We will also connect for a monthly support call in between weekend trainings.
From the Earth Keeper's Medicine Journey each women will walk away with 160+ hours of training in holistic herbalism, shamanic healing work, and plant spirit communication. In addition to the lifelong journey each woman will embark on of becoming Medicine Women, Earth Keeper's, and their own unique expression and offering of healing to the world.
As a part of this course you will receive:
- Learn the ceremony & science of holistic herbal medicine working with plants from a seasonal, sustainable, and shamanic approach as a part of 160 hours of hands on training.
- Learn about 70+ healing medicinal herbs, with a focus on seasonal California native plants, Ayurvedic herbs, and shamanic plant medicines from Peruvian and First Nation traditions.
- Learn how to make 15+ types of herbal medicines and products for the body and spirit! Engage in hands on medicine making of tinctures, teas, flower essences, and more. You will also build your own apothecary of handmade medicine throughout the course.
- Learn how to grow seasonal and native healing plants with time spent working on our class Medicine Garden each month.
- Learn about the energy and medicine of the elements and how to balance, cultivate, and work with the elements within the body through the 7 Directions and Medicine Wheel.
- Learn sacred rituals and ceremonies for honoring the moon, turn of the wheel, elements, rites of passage, and Spirit. Each woman will receive the 13th Rite of the Munay'Ki/Rite of the Womb during this course, as well as, have the opportunity to pursue obtaining their Reiki 1 & 2 attunements.
- Learn how to communicate with and work with plant spirits for direct learning and healing. Strengthen your intuition and ability to connect to the medicine all around.
- Explore shamanic journeying to meet your plant guides, animal guides, and spirit guides. Learn how to interpret and be supported in integrating the messages you receive.
- Receive private 1:1 somatic & shamanic coaching & healing each month as support for strengthening your experience & personal healing.
- Build your own Mesa, healing tools, and medicine bundles for your own shamanic work and offerings.
- Be a part of a sacred circle of women and to have the support of sisterhood that lasts far beyond our class time together. Learn how to lead moon circles and sacred women's gatherings.
- Have the opportunity to be a part of a growing community on Facebook and in the Bay Area.
- Receive lifetime access to my personal library, references & resources list, as well as, discounts on all my retreats, workshops, and future courses.
Who Is This Course For?
Women who are called to know themselves, the earth, and each other more intimately. Those who are looking for a strong foundation in herbal medicine & healing work. Those who are awakening to their gifts as healers and are looking for a safe and supportive container to build their skills in. Those who are looking for community and a sacred circle to rebirth, heal, and explore in.
Each month we will gather for 1 weekend intensive and also connect online for our group check in call. Below are the dates and times for each gathering.
Air // The East Direction: Weekend 1
April 21st from 12pm-6pm and April 22nd from 11am-6pm
Group Call on May 9th from 7-8:30pm
Fire // The South Direction: Weekend 2
May 26th from 12pm-6pm and May 27th from 11am-6pm
Group Call on June 6th from 7-8:30pm
Water // The West Direction: Weekend 3
June 23rd from 12-6pm and June 24th from 11am-6pm
Group Call on July 11th from 7-8:30pm
Earth // The North Direction: Weekend 4
July 28th from 12-6pm and July 29th from 11am-6pm
Group Call on August 15th from 7-8:30pm
Pachamama & The Womb // The Below Direction: Weekend 5
August 28th from 12-6pm and August 29th from 11am-6pm
Group Call on September 12th from 7-8:30pm
Great Spirit as the Sun, Moon & Cosmos // The Above Direction: Weekend 6
September 22nd from 12-6pm and September 23rd from 11am-6pm
Group Call on October 8th from 7-8:30pm
The Heart & Sacred Integration // Within: Weekend 7
October 21st from 10am -6pm - Graduation Celebration!!!
Class will be held at Sunshine Reiki Ocean Beach
at 1361 44th Ave, San Francisco CA 94122
All group calls will take place on Zoom from 7-8:30 pm PST
The first step in your journey is to book an exploratory call with me below:
Please complete your registration forms for the course here:
And email email@example.com when your forms are complete
The total course fee is $3500 paid in full
or $500 deposit with 7 monthly payments of $500 ($4000 in total)
Payments can be made via credit card using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional payment options
$500 (non-refundable) deposit is due upon registration
This deposit counts towards the total due for the class
Please email email@example.com with any questions and to join the journey!
May you always find the medicine you need
May you remember the medicine that you are